Robot is one of the newest cards introduced to Rush Royale and it’s made quite the name for itself. It is one of the strongest cards in the game and reigns supreme in the high trophy range. Very few decks can counter the card making it incredibly frustrating to play against. If you have the card unlocked, you’re in luck. We’ll be breaking down some of the best and strongest decks you can play with the Robot card.
Rush Royale Robot Card
Robot is a Legendary card in the ‘Technogenic Society’ faction. It attacks the first target on the path and gets more powerful with it’s ‘progress counter’. When it’s merged with another unit, the progress counter increases by 1. All of the robots on the field get bonuses applied by the progress counter.
- Progress 1 – Robots gets the ability to attack.
- Progress 5 – Robots gets area attack.
- Progress 10 – Robots get an attack speed increase.
- Progress 15 – Robots get a damage bonus.
- Progress 20 – Robots get a higher chance of a critical attack..
Best Robot Decks in Rush Royale
The key thing to keep in mind when playing a Robot deck is remembering the progress counter. The more mergers you get, the more powerful the card becomes. Be careful though, as you don’t want to merge to quickly and run the chance of not having any Robots for damage on the board.
- Robot, Mime, Harlequin, Summoner, Stasis and Gadget
- Robot, Summoner, Harlequin, Mime, Clock of Power and Trickster
You’ll notice the key difference between the two options for the deck are Stasis and Clock of Power. Stasis will provide CC (Crowd Control) while Clock provides more DPS (damage per second). If you don’t have either of those cards, you can replace Stasis with any other CC card and Clock of Power with any other buff card.