In this guide, we’ll explain how to level up your heroes, ascend them, and most importantly, where to find the materials you need to upgrade them as fast as possible.
We’ll also provide you with some tips that will make your heroes stronger and help you defeat your opponents to loot the materials you need!
Let’s start with the basics. In the Heroes tab, you can level up the heroes of your choice with Gold and Experience Potions only. We’ve compiled a list of each campaign you can complete to gather various resources quickly.
Campaigns where you can farm gold
If you’re looking to gather gold as quickly as possible, these are some of the best campaign levels to do.
- Campaign 6-3
- Campaign 10-3
- Campaign 12-3
- Campaign 14-3
- Campaign 16-3
- Campaign 18-3
- Campaign 20-3
- Campaign 22-3
- Campaign 24-3
Campaigns where you can farm Experience Potions
If you’re looking to gather experience potions as quickly as possible, these campaign levels offer the most.
- Campaign 5-3
- Campaign 9-6
- Campaign 11-5
- Campaign 13-5
- Campaign 15-5
- Campaign 17-5
- Campaign 19-5
- Campaign 21-5
- Campaign 23-5
Each time your heroes reach levels 10, 30, 60, 90, 120, and 150, you’ll need to ascend them using not only a good sum of Gold but also extra materials that we call Ascension Materials.
How to obtain 5 star materials to ascend your heroes
First, there are 2 direct ways to get the 5-star materials you need: the Shop and the Treasure Chests. Treasure Chests will contain either the materials you need or shards of the item you want, which you can use to craft Ascension Materials.
Purchase the materials you need at the Shop
- You can exchange some of your Gems or Gold for 3 or 4-star materials in the Daily Shop.
- You can exchange some of your Hero Tokens for 3, 4, or 5-star materials in the Hero Shop. You will get Hero Tokens every time you get duplicated heroes from Summon Gates.
- You can exchange some of your Arena Tokens for 3 or 4-star materials in the Arena Shop. Play the Arena mode to get as many Arena Tokens as you can.
- You can exchange some of your Honor Tokens for 3, 4, or 5-star materials in the Honor Shop. Play the Alliance Wars and send your heroes to Quest every day to get as many Honor Tokens as you can.
Prices of 5-star materials in the different Shops:
- Spellfire Gloves / Thorn Heart / Frozen Soul / Holy Balance / Dark Titan Bones = 1,500 Hero Tokens in the Hero Shop
- 20 Shards of Spellfire Gloves / Thorn Heart / Frozen Soul / Holy Balance / Dark Titan Bones = 3,000 Honor Tokens in the Honor Shop
- Epic Naya Crystal = 3,000 Hero Tokens in the Hero Shop
- 50 shards of Epic Naya Crystal = 15,000 Honor Tokens in the Honor Shop
You need 100 Shards of one 5-star material to get 1 5-star material.
Example: 100x Spellfire Gloves Shards = 1x Spellfire Gloves
The Shops refresh quite often, so if you don’t find the materials you need one day, be patient, maybe save your tokens and try to see if the materials you’re looking for are available later.
Rebecca’s gift guide
Get the 5-star materials you’re looking for through the 5-star material treasure chests.
Sometimes, you’ll get items such as Heroes’ gifts. Believe us, you don’t want to miss out on Rebecca’s gifts or Grace’s gifts if you’re looking for a specific 5-star material!
Once you open Rebbecca’s gift, you can pick the item you want among the following:
- Spellfire Gloves
- Thorn Heart
- Frozen Soul
- Holy Balance
- Dark Titan Bones
You can also get shards in Grace’s Gift, which offers you several items among the following:
- Spellfire Gloves Shards
- Thorn Heart Shards
- Frozen Soul Shards
- Holy Balance Shards
- Dark Titan Bones Shards
Campaigns that give 5 star material shards
Are you ready to fight to get the rest of the 5-star materials you need to level up your heroes? You can farm them in the Campaigns, and the good thing is that once again, we tell you which campaigns are useful to you according to which material you’re looking for!
Here is the list of the levels where 5-stars materials for all elements fall frequently (High possibility to get 5-star material shards with a low possibility to get lower Ascension Material):
- Campaign 17-10
- Campaign 19-10
- Campaign 21-10
- Campaign 23-10
- Campaign 17-3
- Campaign 19-3
- Campaign 21-3
- Campaign 23-3
- Campaign 17-7
- Campaign 19-8
- Campaign 21-7
- Campaign 23-7
- Campaign 18-5
- Campaign 20-5
- Campaign 22-5
- Campaign 24-5
Dark Titan Bones:
- Campaign 18-7
- Campaign 20-7
- Campaign 22-7
- Campaign 24-7
Tower of Courage
The rewards from the Tower of Courage are complementary to the rewards you’ll get from the Campaigns. If you can’t get any Spellfire Gloves, Thorn Heart, Frozen Soul, Holy Balance, or Dark Titan Bones from this game mode, you can, however, win very precious Epic Naya Crystal Shards that are essential to ascend your heroes if you want to level them up to 180.
Once you’ve reached level 185 of the Tower of Courage, you’ll start to get Epic Naya Crystal Shards every 5 levels.
The amount of Crystal Shards will be distributed this way from level 185 to 270: level 185 = 20 shards, level 190 = 40 shards, level 195 = 20 shards, level 200 = 40 shards, etc. until level 270.
The amount of Crystal Shards will be distributed this way from level 275 to 340: level 275 = 25 shards, level 280 = 50 shards, level 285 = 25 shards, level 290 = 50 shards, etc. until level 340.
Fallen Titans will provide you with a mix of all kinds of 5-star materials you may need to ascend your heroes
There is no secret here: if you want 5-star materials from Fallen Titans, you’ll need to set the Master I or Master II difficulty levels.
Rewards you can get from the Fallen Titan in Master I:
- Weekdays: 10 Epic Naya Crystal Shards, 10 Holy Naya Crystal Shards, 20 Shards of 5-star materials corresponding to the boss’ element, 10 Shards of 4-star materials corresponding to the boss’ element, and 80,000 Gold.
- Weekend: 10 Epic Naya Crystal Shards, 10 Holy Naya Crystal Shards, Grace’s Gift (20 shards of the 5-star materials of your choice), Hubert’s Gift (10 shards of the 4-star materials of your choice, and 80,000 Gold).
Rewards you can get from the Fallen Titan in Master II:
- Weekdays: 15 Epic Naya Crystal Shards, 10 Holy Naya Crystal Shards, 25 Shards of 5-star materials corresponding to the boss’ element, 10 Shards of 4-star materials corresponding to the boss’ element, and 100,000 Gold.
- Weekend: 15 Epic Naya Crystal Shards, 10 Holy Naya Crystal Shards, Grace’s Gift (25 shards of 5-star materials of your choice), Hubert’s Gift (10 shards of the 4-star materials of your choice, and 100,000 Gold).
Participate in the regular Exchange Events to gather more materials to ascend your heroes!
The developers regularly organize exchange events, like “Light Tower’s Gift” and “The Season of Nature”.
These events last approximately 1 week during which you only need to clear any Campaign that consumes Energy to get special items and exchange them for ascension materials.
For example, you can get Glory Badges and Warrior’s Pendants in the event of Light Tower’s Gift. After getting these special items, you can exchange them for Ascension Materials.
Tears of Ancestors * 1 = 3 Glory Badges
Tears of Nature = 6 Warrior’s Pendants
Epic naya crysta = 10 Glory Badges and 10 Warrior’s Pendants
Holy naya crysta = 2 Glory Badges and 10 Warrior’s Pendants
Naya Crystal = 5 Warrior’s Pendants
Rebecca’s Gift = 5 Glory Badges and 5 Warrior’s Pendants
Aldin’s Gift = 1 Glory Badge and 1 Warrior’s Pendant
Gwenda’s Gift = 2 Warrior’s Pendants
Gerald’s Gift = 1 Warrior’s Pendant
Keith’s Gift * 2 = 1 Warrior’s Pendant
Hero Exp potion*25000 = 1 Glory Badge
Let’s use Rebecca’s Gift and Epic Naya Crystal for an example. For Rebbecca’s gift, you can exchange for it using 5 Glory Badges and 5 Warrior’s Pendants. For Epic Naya Crystal, you can exchange it by 10 Glory Badges and five Warrior’s Pendants.
You can check the above list and plan to exchange those tokens for Ascension Materials, Exp Potions, Tears of Ancestors, and other great rewards.
Make sure to check out the rest of our guides for Call of Antia.