Factions are a recent addition to the Rush Royale mobile game that has added a lot of variety to decks. Previously, there were one or two decks that dominated the meta until card changes came out. With the addition of factions, it offers a bit of variety and change which is a welcome sight. While there are stand core strong decks, some variations can be made depending on the factions.
Each week, a new faction is randomly decided for all players as well as a booster. A booster is simply a buff applied to all cards within that week’s faction. It can range from random levels granted to cards while on the board to no blessing at all for the week.
Weekly Faction Decks
A new faction is selected for players every Monday. The faction for the week of September 20th “Technogenic Society”. The booster is “Critical Blessing” which increases critical chance for faction members by 10% in PVP.
Best Faction Decks – Technogenic Society
- Frost, Stasis, Dryad, Crystalmancer, Vampire
- Inquisitor, Summoner, Demonologist, Mime, Stasis
- Inquisitor, Summoner, Mime, Hex, Stasis
- Engineer, Summoner, Harlequin, Mime, Shaman
Rush Royale Faction Blessings
At the moment there are a total of 8 blessings a faction can receive. Blessings are chosen at random each week when a new Faction is determined. Each blessing has its own unique booster.
- Acceleration – Increases the attack speed of units in the faction by 15% in PVP and 5% in CO-OP.
- Blessings of the Week – Units of this faction receive a random blessing.
- Cashback – Merging units from the faction gives you 50 mana in PVP and 25 mana in CO-OP.
- Critical Blessing – Increases the critical chance for the faction by 10% in PVP and 5% in CO-OP.
- Evolution – Once every 60 seconds in PVP and 180 seconds in CO-OP, a random unit in the faction on the field increases its rank by 1.
- Headhunting – Killing a boss increases the merge rank of 3 random units in PVP and 1 random unit in CO-OP.
- Multiplication – Increases generation of all mana by 10% for each unit in PVP and 5% in CO-OP.
- Starting Mana – The faction receives additional 100 mana in PVP and 50 mana in CO-OP at the beginning of the match for each of its units.
Rush Royale Factions
Each card in the game sits within a certain faction. The below is a list of each card and which faction they are in.
- Wind Archer
- Blade Dancer
- Cold Mage
- Fire Mage
- Lightning Mage
- Magic Cauldron
- Portal Keeper
- Portal Mage
- Demon Hunter
Kingdom of Light
- Knight Statue
- Clock of Power
- Plague Doctor
- Frost Mage