Rush Royale’s newest change to the game was removing the traditional CO-OP mode and replacing it with Dungeons. While there are a lot of similarities between the two, the reception to Dungeons thus far has been quite negative. That’s partially due to the fact players can’t repeatedly play the mode and quickly acquire gold.
While Dungeons in Rush Royale are still a fantastic way to generate gold to upgrade your cards, there are still limitations with the number of times you can play. As you progress through the Dungeons, the levels will get harder but the rewards will be more plentiful. Today, we’re going to take a look at some of the best decks you should be playing in the Dungeons game mode for Rush Royale.
Rush Royale Dungeon Deck Tier List
As typical with the old CO-OP mode in Rush Royale, you’ll still want to have one player focus on being the damage dealer while the ally plays the support role. The support role relies significantly on the Shaman card, which will increase the merge level of a random card on your allies board.
Best Dungeon DPS Decks
- Blade Dancer, Knight Statue, Scrapper, Portal Keeper, Chemist with Gadget.
- Engineer, Harlequin, Portal Keeper, Scrapper, Knight Statue with Gadget.
- Inquisitor, Portal Keeper, Knight Statue, Scrapper, Chemist with Gadget.
- Sharpshooter, Chemist, Knight Statue, Portal Keeper, Scrapper with Gadget.
- Inquisitor, Sharpshooter, Knight Statue, Chemist, Scrapper with Gadget.
Best Dungeon Support Decks
- Engineer, Shaman, Harlequin, Mime, Summoner with Gadget.
- Reaper, Shaman, Harlequin, Mime, Demonologist with Trickster.
- Reaper, Shaman, Clock of Power, Harlequin, Mime with Trickster.
Looking for more Rush Royale content? Make sure to check out all of our other guides for the game!